October Local Producer: Uli’s Famous Sausage
The delicious sausages from Seattle-baed Uli’s Famous Sausages are the finest handcrafted artisan sausages in the Pacific Northwest. German Master Butcher, Uli Lengenberg, first opened the store in 2000 at Pike Place Market. Though born and raised in Germany, it was actually Asia where Uli founded his sausage business. While in Taipei, Uli cultivated his passion for and knowledge of the world’s flavors and spices, bringing them to life in his famous Taiwanese kitchen. He continues to perfect the flavors his customers love worldwide from his Seattle, WA headquarters.
Uli’s Famous Sausages are:
- Sustainably sourced and produced
- Use antibiotic-free, humanely raised, vegetarian fed hogs
- Have no added hormones
- Zero fillers, binders, or unnecessary preservatives
- No nonsense, delicious sausage made with love
- High-quality spices blended in-house
- Handcrafted with care
Try all varieties at Orcas Island Market.