- 4 Filets Halibut
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground pepper
- 4 slices Fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons Minced chives
- Olive oil helps to keep the fish moist, as well as adding a delicate flavor.
- Plan on cooking the fish 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
Preheat an oven to 425°F.
Place the fish in a shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle with half the olive oil and sprinkle with half the salt and pepper.
- Turn and drizzle with the remaining oil, and sprinkle with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Place a slice of lemon on top of each fillet.
Place in the oven and roast until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove to a warm platter, sprinkle all with the minced chives and garnish with several stems of chives..
- Calories: 496
- Fat: 14.2613575 grams
- Carbs: 1.12702624974 grams
- Protein: 85.2394437498 grams