Recipe by Big Oven.com
- 1 cup RiceSelect™ Texmati® Brown Rice
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can chicken broth, plus enough water to equal 2 cups
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup green onions
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Add rice; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
Add broth and water; heat to boiling; stir once or twice.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 40 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese, cranberries, pecans and onions.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Calories: 0
- Fat: 0 grams
- Carbs: 0 grams
- Protein: 0 grams